Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chapter 6

Click here to read the Disclaimer and Warning.

Chapter 6: Wing Man

"Do you have this thing set for a while?" Edward asked, pointing to the sound system.

I nodded in response.

"Then let's get something to drink," he offered.

We walked over to the bar and Edward reached inside a cooler to pull out a couple of bottles of Killian's Red. There were two kegs for the rest of the party-goers, but Edward had gotten the Killian's for me, knowing it was my favorite.

"To best friends," he said, holding up his bottle.

"Best friends," I echoed, touching my bottle to his before we both tilted our heads back to swallow. Edward motioned for me to follow him and we settled down behind a stone retaining wall on his patio, out of sight of the rest of the guests.

"I should probably be upset that Bella was so willing to fuck those guys," he said, "but I honestly don't feel anything. You really nailed her tonight, worse even than Sam and Paul did. I know I couldn't have thought of anything even close to this to put the bitch in her place."

I considered his statement, not knowing how to take it. Yeah, I set a trap for Bella, but she walked into it willingly enough and no one put a gun to her fuckin' head and told her to screw both Sam and Paul at once. If she hadn't tried to burn me with Edward and hadn't fucked with his head by cheating on him and trying to convince him he was queer, maybe I would have let it all go. As it was, though, I couldn't feel sorry for the cunt. I vowed revenge for Edward that night he came over and I'd delivered.

"You know," he continued, "there's been times in the past when I didn't appreciate how good of a friend you really were. I figured I was always the one taking care of you. But you really came through for me on this, Jasper. And I know you said it was for the both of us, but to the extent you did it for me, thanks!"

I shrugged, still not knowing quite what to say. We sat quietly for a while, drinking our beer. When we'd both drained our bottles, Edward got up and got us two more.

"So, graduation, huh?" he said.

"Yup."

"Hard to believe, isn't it? We've known each other for over 8 fucking years. And I still remember that day I met you like it was fucking yesterday. You were so pitiful, trying to be brave by standing up to Sam and Paul.

"Yup," I said again. "Not the smartest fuckin' thing I've ever done. Good thing you came along."

Edward laughed. "I'd say. And look at you now, using Paul and Sam for your own ends."

"Pretty ironic," I admitted.

"I've been thinking," Edward continued, "and it occurs to me that I've been a totally crappy friend to you since I let that bitch into my life. I mean, fuck, I still can't get over that she was messing with you and I didn't even know it. And I realize now that I pretty much abandoned you. I listened to her and I let her get between us, and that's just messed up. I was such an ass! It should've been bros before hos."

I shrugged again. I couldn't exactly disagree with him.

"No point in re-hashing the past," I said. "Water under the bridge, and all that."

"Yeah, maybe. . . I can't exactly turn back the fucking time, can I? But I can change things now, and I'm gonna make at least some of it up to you, Jasper. Tonight is a lost cause with all these assholes here, but tomorrow I'm gonna be your damn wing man, like I should have been all along. My parents are gone until Sunday, so tomorrow night I'll fucking make sure we'll both score some pussy. By the end of the weekend you'll be such a goddamn legend that even that fucking whore Bella is gonna be begging to ride your cock."

Edward drank his beer as I panicked inside. It was one thing for Edward to use my house to fuck his bitches so he could rid himself of any doubt that he wasn't straight. It was quite another for him to serve as my personal pimp so he could show everyone that I was straight too. How the fuck was I gonna talk him out of this damn idea, except maybe get him so drunk that he wouldn't remember it in the morning. Desperate, I grabbed the bottle from his hand and replaced it with my half-full one, standing up to get a couple more.

"Thanks, man," he said when I returned.

"No problem," I assured him, "And don't even worry about tomorrow. It's a week before graduation and soon I'll be out of this fuckin' town for good. I really don't give a shit what anyone thinks of me at this point."

"Whatever, man. Even if it's not for the reputation, dipping you cock in some pussy will be good for you."

There wasn't much I could say to that. What was I supposed to tell him? That I didn't want to lose my virginity? Yeah, that would sound really convincing. And the truth, that I wasn't sure I could get it up with a girl, wasn't any better. Best to drop the whole fuckin' topic now and give him a chance to forget. I took a swallow of my beer and we stayed silent for a while.

"So, are you going to New York for the summer?" he finally asked. I looked over at him, surprised.

"Yeah, man. I go every summer. You know that."

Edward took a long pull on his bottle, draining nearly half of it in one swig.

"Yeah, I know," he said, looking at the ground. "I guess I thought now that you're over eighteen the custodial visits didn't matter."

"They don't," I said, "But that doesn't mean I don't want to see my dad. Plus, what the fuck else would I do. Stay here for the summer and watch my sister? No thanks!"

He laughed bitterly.

"Yeah, Forks in the summer is no fucking paradise, that's for sure. I should fucking know."

I felt like a total piece of shit. I knew how much Edward hated spending his summers here. I shouldn't have thrown it in his face like that.

"Sorry, man," There wasn't anything else I could say.

"It's all right, Jas. This is my last time. The apartment lease is for the whole year, so next summer I'll just stay in Seattle."

I didn't respond. For the past two weeks Edward hadn't said anything about living arrangements in Seattle, and I thought the whole episode of me jacking him off may have scared him enough not to want to room with me. Now, suddenly, this conversation was veering onto dangerous ground, and I had no intention of furthering it. Thankfully, Edward let it drop.

"So, you're gonna be hanging out with Peter again?" he asked the question casually, with no underlying animosity. I looked over at him to see if his face betrayed anything that his tone of voice had not, but his head was lowered and I could not see his expression.

"Maybe," I said. "I'm not sure. He's seeing someone now, so he may not have a lot of time."

Peter had called me the previous week to gush about his new boyfriend, Marcus. They'd been dating casually for a few weeks and had just decided to make things more formal and officially became exclusive. I was happy for him, but I knew it would mean that I probably wouldn't get to see him much this summer, and certainly not on the terms we saw each other last year.

Edward exhaled louder than normal, almost as if he'd been holding his breath for my answer. I glanced in his direction, surprised. Was he drunk enough already to get all maudlin about potentially losing my friendship?

"You'll always be my best friend, Edward," I assured him preemptively, "No matter who I hang out with over the summer."

"I know that," he said quickly, and there was a tinge of anger in his voice. "Do I seem that paranoid to you, Whitlock? I was just asking. Making conversation."

Not wanting to aggravate him further, I drank more of my beer. I focused on the music, and realized that my pre-mixed set was nearly over.

"I'd better get back to the entertainment," I said as I got up. "You'll have a fuckin' mutiny on your hands if the music stops."

"Right," he said, "Don't want anyone to kill the host or the DJ." He made no move to get up and, for no good reason at all, I started to worry about him. I didn't want to leave him here alone with his thoughts, whatever the fuck they were.

"Listen, you should get back to the party. You know everyone wants their five fuckin' minutes with Edward Cullen. Come on," I held out my hand. He took it reluctantly and allowed me to pull him up.

"I can't fucking believe it's nearly all over, Jas," he said. "I've been looking forward to this for so long, but now that it's here it feels like everything's ending, you know?"

"Fuck, Edward, don't look at it that way. It's called fuckin' commencement for a reason. It's not the end, just the beginning of a new phase, the best fuckin' phase, you know? Away from Forks, away from our parents, it'll be awesome!" I could say all this with absolute conviction because I believed every word. Unlike Edward, I couldn't wait for all this bullshit to be over and to finally be out on my own.

"Yeah?" he asked, sounding a bit more hopeful.

"Fuck, yeah," I told him, "Now go be a good host and make sure everyone has the fuckin' time of their lives while I take care of the music, all right? Some of these fuckers don't have the same things to look forward to that we do."

He straightened up a little and his face returned to his usual self-confident smirk.

"You're right, Jas. I'll see you later, man."

I held up to beer bottle in a salute as I walked away.

The party went late into the night. I tried to stay away from the alcohol, the distance from the bar working in my favor. Given Edward's asinine ideas about getting us both laid the next day, I figured I would need all my wits about me. Fortunately, Edward kept drinking like a fish, giving me hope that the nasty hangover he'd undoubtedly suffer the next day would stop him from arranging any evening activities. By the time the limo took me home at 3:00 a.m., I actually felt somewhat optimistic that my problem had been resolved.

I should have known better. It's not like I didn't know how single-mindedly persistent and determined Edward could be when he got an idea in his head. And it's not like Edward didn't have the highest tolerance for alcohol of anyone I knew. So I really had no reason to be as surprised as I was when he called Saturday at noon and told me that Jessica and Lauren were meeting us at his place at 6:00, and that I should be there by 5:30 just in case the bitches were overeager and arrived early.

As usual, I was too much of a fuckin' wimp to refuse, so I went to his house on time, all the while feeling like I was driving 100 mph with a cut break line towards a fuckin' edge of a cliff. I had to keep reminding myself that all was not lost yet. The girls could change their mind, I might come up with a good excuse, hell, maybe I even could get it up for a girl if worst came to worst, especially if I could close my eyes and let my imagination take over. I mean, losing my virginity to a girl wouldn't be so bad – I was sure most queers lost theirs the same way. What the fuck made me think that I should be any different?

Edward's plan for the night wasn't too elaborate. It involved watching a recent action movie on his blue ray and plying the girls with lots and lots of alcohol so that they'd be socially lubricated and eager to ride our jocks. Lauren and Jessica arrived right on time, both wearing short, flirty miniskirts and tight sleeveless tops that left little to the imagination. Jessica immediately latched on to Edward and even before she had her first drink was all over him like white on rice. That left Lauren and me together on the love seat, and I was almost glad, because at least Lauren wasn't as annoyingly perky as Jessica. She also clearly wasn't nearly into me as much as Jessica was into Edward, so for a while we just sat back, watched the movie and drank the margaritas Edward had mixed earlier.

The alcohol kept flowing through the night. I did my best to limit my intake, still terrified about what was going to happen later. Lauren, however, had no qualms about downing glass after glass, to the point that she found all the action scenes absolutely hilarious and giggled through them like a fuckin' hyena. Towards the end of the movie, when I still hadn't made a move to touch her, she finally decided to take initiative and leaned over me, ostensibly to get some pop-corn, but really to fake a moment of imbalance and fall into my lap, her boob conveniently placed in my hand. For being completely drunk, her aim had been flawless.

"Oops," she giggled, "I'm so clumsy!"

I moved my hand and tried to help her sit her back up next to me, but she was faster than me and before I knew it her arms were wrapped around my neck and her lips were fastened onto mine. As disgusting as it was, I kissed her back and even slipped her some tongue and groped her tits a bit, just to make the whole thing seem realistic. She shifted in my lap to straddle me, her mini skirt riding up and her panty-clad pussy grinding into my crotch. None of it did a damn thing for me, but I saw Edward watching us out of the corner of my eye, so I did my best to act straight, my hands cupping Lauren's ass so I could pull her in closer. I felt her pussy juices wetting the front of my jeans through her underwear and wondered how hard it was going to be to get that shit out of my favorite pair of pants.

No one was more relieved than I when Edward set Jessica aside and got up to make another pitcher of Margaritas. I noticed that the mix was heavily laced with tequila.

"Drink up, ladies," he said as he poured Jessica and Lauren generous glasses. "Time to get this party really started, right?"

The girls, already highly drunk, giggled and drained their glasses obediently. Lauren stumbled over to the love seat and poured herself down next to me. She slung her arm over my chest and latched her lips onto my neck, sucking greedily. I pushed her away with distaste. I placed my arm around her and locked her head beneath my armpit, effectively trapping her here and preventing her from moving.

"You're such a gentleman, Jasper," she slurred, clearly misinterpreting my actions, which was perfectly fine by me.

I glanced over at the sofa, where Edward had seated himself, with Jessica kneeling between his legs. His jeans and briefs were down to his ankles, his erection hidden by Jessica's head as it bobbed up and down. I turned away, my disgust mixed with jealousy. I wanted to be the one making those wet sounds as Edward's magnificent cock slipped in and out of my waiting mouth. I wanted to be the one causing him to moan his pleasure. Even without looking I knew she wasn't doing it right, didn't have the right rhythm, didn't take him in deep enough. If he'd only let me, I could give him the best blow job of his fuckin' life.

"Suck my balls, baby," I heard him say and I couldn't help myself, I had to look. Jessica's head was lower now as she followed his command, leaving me with a perfect view of Edward stroking his beautiful hard cock. He saw me watching and smirked in my direction. "Enjoying the show?" he asked. I looked away again.

"Come on, Baby, time for a ride."

As disgusted as I was with myself for my voyeuristic tendencies, I look over at them once more only to see him pulling up Jessica to stand in front of him. He held her upright by grasping the front of her top with one hand and stuck the other under her mini skirt. Jessica's head rolled to the side and she swayed a little and whimpered.

"So wet for me, Baby. And no panties, you little slut! You've been waiting for this, haven't you?"

I could see Edward's arm moving and I had to assume he was pumping her with his fingers. Jessica's whimpers got louder. Moments later he pushed her skirt up to her waist, giving me the perfect view of her small, tight, round ass. He cupped her ass cheeks with both hands, kneading roughly, then moved the fingers of both hands to the space between her thighs, spreading her legs open and pulling her into his lap.

"So fucking wet!" he exclaimed as he pushed her into his groin, so that her pussy pressed against his hard cock. Edward pushed Jessica's top and lacey bra up over her breasts, not bothering to take either garment off. He pulled her to him, fastening his lips on one of her breasts and he kneaded the other with his hand. I heard the licking and suckling noises and wished it had been my nipple in his mouth, my cock brushing against his. Jessica's moans got louder.

"Do you wanna ride me, Baby?" he asked, his voice rough and husky.

My dick, already incredibly hard, strained even more in the confines of my jeans.

"Do you want to feel my cock deep inside you?"

I had to grit my teeth to keep from answering him in the affirmative.

Jessica moaned again.

"Tell me," he said roughly as he squeezed and twisted her nipples. "Tell me exactly what you want!" he commanded.

"I want to ride your cock, Edward, please!" Jessica pleaded as she ground her pussy against his engorged dick, "I want you to fuck me so hard!"

I saw his hand move to his crotch to guide his dick into her pussy. He placed his hands on her hips and started lifting her effortlessly up and down on his erect shaft. From my vantage point I saw a curve of her jiggling breast, her back, ass cheeks and Edward's cock as he moved her up high so she was almost off him and then slammed her back down. The sight of his dick, glistening with her juice, was so hot I couldn't help but move my hand over my crotch to stroke my own painful erection through my jeans.

Suddenly I saw that he had moved his head to the side and was now watching me in return. "Enjoying the live porno, Jas?" he asked, without breaking his rhythm. He shifted her so that her breast fell into his mouth and she screamed. I couldn't tell if it was in pain or pleasure or both. I could barely stifle my jealous moan.

He released her breast and increased his pace. I could tell from the look on his face that he was close to his orgasm. He lifted Jessica off and practically threw her to the sofa beside him as he gripped his cock in his hand and proceeded to pump it hard and fast until streams of white creamy semen exploded all over his hand, stomach and thighs. He reached over to grab the back of Jessica's head, pushing her face into his lap. "Clean it up, Baby. Lick every drop!" Disgusted at her degradation while simultaneously wishing I was in her place, I watched her obediently lick the cum off his body and hand.

When she was done he pushed her off him again. She didn't protest and made no attempt to cover herself. She simply leaned back against the sofa and either passed out or fell asleep in a drunken stupor. Her tits and dripping snatch were still on display. Unsurprisingly, I found the sight more disgusting than erotic. My eyes moved back to Edward, only to find him watching me with half-closed eyelids, his now flaccid cock back in his hand.

"You look like you're ready for some action, Jas," he said. "If you don't release that monster soon you'll fucking split your jeans." He laughed at his own joke.

"Lauren, make yourself useful and suck Jasper's cock," he commanded.

The girl, who had been immobile under my arm, roused herself and slipped down to the floor, spreading my knees and reaching for the button on my jeans. I tried to push her hand away.

"No, Jasper, I want to suck you," she was still slurring her words. "Let me make you come!"

"Yeah, Jasper, don't be such a pussy. The lady wants to make you come, and you should always give the lady what she wants."

There was no way to get out of this gracefully. No straight guy my age would turn out a blow job from a willing girl. I removed my hand and allowed Lauren to unbutton and unzip my jeans, then pull them and my boxers down to my ankles. My cock sprang to attention, blue veining visible beneath the thinly stretched skin.

"Fuck yeah," Lauren said eagerly as she wrapped her left hand around the base of my shaft and started licking my head like a lollipop.

"I think she likes it, Jas." Edward laughed "And why wouldn't she? I have to admit, that's a damn impressive instrument, bro."

I was both mortified and thrilled. Mortified at the knowledge that he was watching me get serviced by a girl, but thrilled to know he was impressed by my cock.

I saw that he was stroking himself faster now, becoming hard again. My tongue darted out of my mouth and I licked my lips at the thought of doing to him what Lauren was trying to do for me.

"Damn, Lauren, don't be so fucking shy. You can take more of him than that!"

Following Edward's encouragement, Lauren began sucking in earnest. I felt myself hitting the back of her throat. But seeing her head between my legs and looking into her eyes was having the opposite of the intended effect, and I could feel my erection slacking. She felt it too, and she hollowed in her cheeks in an attempt to keep me hard. I panicked. I could not fail to perform today, not with him watching!

Frantic, I closed my eyes and envisioned sucking Edward, imagining the awesome feel of his cock between my lips and the delicious taste of his cum. The images helped me get hard again. I heard the sound of flesh on flesh from the sofa and opened my eyes to watch Edward furiously jerking his cock.

"Now I understand why you enjoyed watching Jessica and me so much, Jas," he panted, when he saw me looking at him, "This shit is amazing. Let's see if we can make it even better."

He shifted off the sofa, kicked off his jeans and briefs and crawled over to the love seat behind Lauren. He pushed up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Stroking himself with his right hand, he shoved his left hand between her legs. Lauren began moaning and twitching. She sucked and licked me at a faster pace.

"Ooh, Baby, you're so ready! You love sucking Jasper, don't you? But two cocks are better than one. Do you want me to fuck you while you suck Jasper, Baby?" he cooed in her ear.

Lauren's moaned affirmative reply reverberated around my cock.

He took her free hand and placed it on the edge of the love seat so she could brace herself. Then he pulled her knees out so her ass was up in the air, spreading her legs further in the process. He moved forward, plunging swiftly into her exposed pussy. Grasping her hips, he began pumping. Her head matched the tempo of his thrusts. I watched his face as he closed his eyes, plunging in and out of her over and over again in a smooth, easy rhythm.

Suddenly his eyes snapped open and a devious glint passed through them. He winked at me, then leaned over Lauren so that his lips were close to her ear.

"Have you ever taken it in the ass, Baby? Would you like my cock to plug your tight little hole?"

I saw her eyes open wide. She looked a little scared, but excited too.

"You're gonna love it, Baby," Edward murmured reassuringly, "I'm gonna fill you like no man has filled you before."

Taking her lack of protest as assent, Edward pulled out of her pussy and replaced his cock with his fingers, coating them with her juices before inserting one, then two into her ass. At first she stiffened at the intrusion and stilled over my cock, but as she got used to his fingers she started sucking me again.

When he had adequately prepared her, Edward shoved his dick into her pussy again to lube it up. Then he spread her ass cheeks wide with his hands and positioned the head of his cock at her tight hole, pushing himself in slowly to give her time to adjust. Her sucking rhythm faltered again, but she kept her tongue swirling around my head as he pushed himself deeper, inch by inch, until his pubic hair was rubbing against her ass. He closed his eyes, threw his head back and groaned with pleasure.

"So fucking tight," he panted.

He pulled himself out slowly, pushed back in, then pulled out and pushed back in again, a bit faster. He kept going until he worked up to a steady rhythm. I watched enviously, wishing I was the one on my knees being filled with his cock.

Lauren began to suck my dick again, matching her rhythm to Edward's. The vibrations of her moans surrounded my erection, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, his grunts and pants and the sight of his cock moving hard and fast in and out of her ass were more than I could take, and I knew I was on the verge.

"Fuck," I screamed, "I'm gonna . . ." I suddenly felt Edward grab the front of my shirt and pull me forward as his lips crashed into mine. I opened my mouth in shock and he immediately shoved in his tongue, using it to massage mine. It was all I needed. I felt the contractions running through my cock as I exploded in Lauren's mouth, feeling her swallow around me. Edward let me go, slapped Lauren's ass and slammed into her with one hard thrust, letting out a primal groan before his gorgeous face contorted with the unmistakable sign of coming. He continued moving in and out of her a few more times, before withdrawing and wiping himself off on her skirt.

Lauren's face was still in my lap, though she was no longer sucking me. Edward grabbed her around her waist and hoisted her over to the sofa, next to Jessica.

"Why don't you take a breather, Baby, before we start round two," he said, sounding pretty pleased with himself. Then he came over and sat next to me on the love seat.

We were both still breathing hard and I especially was unable to calm down, trying to figure what the fuck just happened. I was able to make sense of all of it except for that kiss. I had no fuckin' clue what Edward had been thinking, but no way could that kiss have been explained as straight behavior. So did Edward just try to hint to me in a major way that he was gay or bi, or did he figure out that I was gay and was just being a cock-tease, or was he testing me? This was so fuckin' confusing. I couldn't even look him in the eye, for fear of his reaction.

Unfortunately for me, it didn't seem like any explanation or reaction was forthcoming. Instead, after two weeks of avoidance, Edward turned to my least favorite topic in the universe.

"So what do you think, Jasper? You're still my fucking best friend and now there are no bitches to get in the way of that. So how about it, bro? Will you room with me next year? We know everything about each other and we just showed that we're good at sharing, so why not, right? What do you say? I swear I'll scare up enough pussy for the both of us – you'll never have to go without."

I groaned. Somehow he was still completely disregarding the fuckin' kiss and assuming we were both straight? He caught me totally off guard and I had nothing. His two weeks of silence on this subject had lulled me into a false sense of security. So even though the last thing I wanted to do for the first year of college was to have to listen to Edward fucking anything on campus with two tits and a twat, I knew he would wrangle an answer out of me tonight, and tonight I really had no good reasons to say no.

"Shit, I don't know, Edward," was the best I could muster in response.

"Oh, don't fucking do this to me Jasper. After all I've done for you over the years you're fucking gonna abandon me now? I don't wanna live with some fucking stranger and I can't believe you would either? Who the hell else is gonna put up with all your bullshit? That stupid fag music you listen to and those fucking 'castrate me and give me a vagina' foreign movies?"

"Shut the fuck up, Edward," I was starting to get pissed, which wasn't a bad thing. The anger kept the fuckin' lust at bay, helping me to act somewhat rationally around him. But as usual, sensing my irritation, Edward immediately backed off.

"Whatever, man. I didn't really mean to go there. I don't fucking care, you know. Hell, I even like some of that shit. I'm just saying, where the fuck are you gonna find a better roommate than me? We're practically brothers."

I cringed. I suppose brothers fuckin' each other was not as big of a taboo as heterosexual siblings, but still, considering what I wanted to do to him and him to me, the thought of Edward as my brother made me nauseous.

"Don't you want to meet other people, Edward? Expand your fuckin' horizons a little? Make new friends instead of just humping your way through college?"

He frowned.

"Sure I want to meet other people and make new friends," he said morosely, "But that doesn't mean I want to forget my old friends, my best friend. Do you?"

Fuck! I knew this tone of voice from the night he and Bella broke up. Edward was about to throw himself another fuckin' pity party. Soon he'd be whining how I didn't want to be his friend anymore and pleading with me to never leave him. Jesus! Sometimes he was worse than a girl. I wouldn't be able to deal with that. And so, even before he started, I knew it was over. He'd gotten his way once again.

"Fine, Edward," I said, resigned, "I'll be your damn roommate. Happy?"

"Shit yeah!" Edward exclaimed and leaned over to half hug me, apparently forgetting we were both still naked from the waist down. I felt his soft, still sticky cock against my hip and jerked away, praying that this one little touch wasn't enough to make me hard again. It's not like I had anywhere to hide.

Realizing what had happened, Edward stood up abruptly.

"Ready for some more action?" he asked. I didn't bother replying, knowing my answer wouldn't really matter.

Edward walked over to the sofa and shook Jessica. She opened her eyes, disoriented.

"Jess, Baby, are you ready to really turn me on?" She made some noise that might have been an affirmative response.

"I haven't seen two girls fucking for a while, and I'd really like to see you and Lauren get each other off. How about it, Baby? You up for Lauren eating you out?"

Instead of responding, Jessica just slid down to lie on the sofa, opening her arms.

"How about you, Lauren," Edward turned to the other girl. "Don't you want to shove your tongue into her pretty pussy? Come on, Baby, show us how you girls like to do it when we're not around."

Wordlessly, Lauren shifted so she was lying on top of Jessica and kissed the other girl deeply, her hand rubbing Jessica's tit before moving down between the other girl's legs.

"That's it, girls," Edward encouraged. "That's what I'm talking about."

He walked back to the love seat, sat down, and grasped his dick in his hand.

"Do you believe some guys actually have to pay to watch this shit?" He whispered to me so that the girls couldn't hear. "Come on, Jessica, let's hear how good Lauren makes you feel," he said, louder. Jessica started to moan.

Edward was stroking his cock rapidly. He looked over at me, noticing my lack of activity.

"What the fuck, man? This is gold, here, and you're not even fucking taking advantage of it?"

"I'm tired, Edward," I said, weakly, knowing it was a shit poor excuse for an 18-year-old guy. I grabbed my cock in my fist and started pumping, hoping I had enough left in me to help me get hard while watching something that interested me just about as much as a documentary on the history of dentistry. When Edward wasn't looking I closed my eyes and allowed myself to remember the hand-job I gave him, and how great his cock felt in my hand. Those thoughts got me hard as a rock super-fast.

I opened my eyes just in time to see Edward look back to me. There was an intense expression on his face I didn't recognize, and it scared me a bit.

"You know," he said, "I really don't think it means anything if a straight guy enjoys getting a hand job from another guy. I mean, look at the two of them going at it – they're going down on each other and it's not like they're lesbians, right? So why should a guy touching another guy automatically have to mean they're gay. I mean, sometimes it's just better to have someone else do the work. A hand is a hand, right? Doesn't matter if it's a guy's hand or a girl's."

So that was it. Despite everything, he was still having problems with what I'd done to him that night. I didn't know what to tell him to make him feel better.

"I mean, if a guy jacked you off, you'd enjoy it, right?"

Well, Edward, yes, but . . . I couldn't exactly tell him why my situation was different.

"Sure, I guess," I answered with what I hoped was the right amount of hesitancy.

"Like, if I jacked you off right now, you'd enjoy it, right?" There was a hint of desperation in his voice. I now knew where this was going and I hated myself, because as much as I knew I should discourage and stop him, the thought of him actually stroking my cock, his hand actually touching me, was just too fuckin' tempting to put up much of a resistance. Still, I tried.

"Um, Edward, this is not a good idea," I said, looking over at the sofa, "We're not exactly alone."

"They're too drunk and busy to notice," he scoffed, but he reached behind him to grab a blanket that he threw over our laps.

"Edward, really, you don't have to prove anything. I told you it meant nothing. You weren't even all that conscious. It was just your body's reflexive reaction."

"Come on, Jas. I need to know it wasn't just me. I need to know you'd react the same way."

He shifted slightly so that he could still jerk himself with his left hand while he slicked up the palm of his right hand with his tongue and moved it to grasp my hard shaft. I moved my hand down to my balls, cupping and massaging them as Edward moved his fist up and down my cock, slowly at first, then a little faster. His touch felt so good, I was having a hard time stifling my groans.

"Just keep watching them," Edward directed and I kept my eyes trained on Jessica and Lauren, but I wasn't seeing them at all. I had completely given myself over to the sensation of Edward's hand sliding over the sensitive skin of my cock, rounding my head, spreading out the precum to slick me up even more, stroking me to an ever impeding orgasm. As his movements became faster and faster I started arching my back and thrusting my hips into his fist. My whole body was on fire and taut with tension. My mind was blank. All I knew was friction and pressure and throbbing and yearning and anticipating that glorious moment of ultimate release.

Over on the sofa, I heard Jessica wailing with pleasure and I refocused my eyes long enough to see her whole body writhing under Lauren's mouth. At the same time Edward tightened his grip on my dick and delivered the last few pumps I needed to start coming myself, my blinding orgasm intensified by the feeling of Edward exploding beside me, his cum coating my hip and thigh. I felt my cum spurt out over and over, seemingly without end. Instead of letting me go, Edward used my jizz as additional lubricant and continued to pump me, milking the last drop of cum and ecstasy out of me. Even after there was nothing left, I bucked into his hand a few more times before falling back against the love seat, utterly spent.

Breathing heavily, Edward removed his hand from me and rested his forehead on my shoulder.

"That was good, right?" he asked, almost timidly. I couldn't help but smirk, noting this was the first time I had ever heard him be anything but absolutely certain of his physical abilities.

"Mother of Christ, Edward, weren't you here? Do you really have to ask?" I teased him gently. And then, just in case even the gentle teasing was too much, I added. "Yes, it was fuckin' great, all right?"

I remembered the night in my bedroom, when he and I shared that beautiful post-orgasm kiss. I wanted to do that now, to show him just how good he made me feel, but I knew it was impossible with Jessica and Lauren in the room.

"So it's okay," he said as he shifted back so that we were no longer touching. "It's all good. A straight guy can enjoy another guy jerking him off."

I stiffened. In my excitement over what just took place I forgot about the motivation behind it. Yes, I'd jerked off Edward and spent the night with him in my bed. And yes, he had jerked me off as well. But other than that, everything was the same as before. Somehow, after all that, he still thought we were both straight. And what the fuck did I know? Maybe straight guys did jerk each other off when no one was looking and actually enjoyed it. It's not like I could fuckin' speak from any personal experience.

"I guess so," I said. I realized we weren't nearly drunk enough to be having this conversation. I looked over to the sofa where the girls, oblivious to us, had switched positions, with Jessica now firmly planted between Lauren's thighs. Edward was right, these two sure seemed to enjoy eating each other out, yet I was fairly certain they wouldn't call themselves lesbians. Fuck! This was all so complicated. I didn't know how to classify others – I just knew neither of these girls, nor any other girl for that matter, has ever really turned me on the way guys did, so however they thought of themselves, I knew I was 100% undeniably gay.

Great, Jasper! Awesome job solving the non-mystery. What do you want, a fuckin' medal?

All at once I couldn't stand to be in the same room with these three. I felt completely alone and I needed to get the fuck out, where at least the feeling would be justified. I threw off the blanket and reached down to pull up my boxers and jeans.

"Jasper?" Edward sounded confused. "What are you doing?"

"I'm tired, Edward, and I need to get the fuck home. Will you be all right with these two?" I jerked my head in the direction of the sofa.

"Shit, Jas, don't leave. It's late. If you're tired, you can sleep here."

Sleep there? Fat chance! Where would I sleep, and with whom? The longer I stayed the better the possibility that Edward would remember why he had brought the girls and me here in the first place and I'd be forced to fuck one or both of them. No, I needed to get the hell home, to the safety of my own bed.

"I don't live that far away, Edward. Plus my folks would freak if I didn't show tonight. Give me a call tomorrow if you need help cleaning up before your parents get home, all right?"

I was out of the room before he had a chance to answer or protest or talk me out of it. I stepped outside, the cool air helping to further clear my head. I needed to sleep, and then I needed to think long and hard about the shit that went on here tonight. I drove home, stumbled into my bed without even taking off my clothes and fell into a dreamless slumber.

Edward didn't call Sunday, either because that fuckin' hangover finally caught up with him or because he was too freaked out over what he did. Whichever it was, I knew better than to initiate contact.

Monday he picked me up for school as usual. Fortunately, we were done with finals and only had half days though Wednesday to do stupid things like graduation rehearsals and senior class breakfast and photos, so it wasn't gonna be a stressful week. We drove to school in silence, apparently neither one of us ready or willing to talk about what happened Saturday night. Things between us weren't strained or uncomfortable, which was a relief. It was as if Saturday night didn't really happen.

When we got to the school, we were immediately accosted by Bella. She was furious, but her eyes were also red and puffy, so I knew she must have spent most of the weekend bawling. For a split second I almost felt sorry for her, but then she opened her ugly trap.

"You goddamn motherfuckers!" she spat, "You may have won this round, but it's not over. I have enough dirt on the both of you to fill a dozen fucking books and by the time I'm done everyone in Forks will know it all too."

I stood perfectly straight, towering over her so she had to lean back to look me in the eye. Her face and voice were all bravado, but in her eyes I saw the humiliation and fear.

"I'd think twice about that, if I were you, Bella." I said coldly, "You see, Friday night the seniors saw the live video feed. Their memories of that will eventually fade and everyone else will only have rumors, innuendo and their imaginations to go on. But I made sure to make a recording and I have several copies hidden in different places, so even if you go looking, you'll never be able to find them all. And if you fuckin' dare to do anything against Edward or me in retribution, that recorded footage will follow you for the rest of your fuckin' life. I'll release it into the amateur porn market and then I'll keep tabs on you and make sure that every resident of Forks, every family member, every boyfriend, every co-worker, every future neighbor, every person you ever get close to gets their very own copy. And if you ever start a family of your own, I'll make sure your spawn get their very own copies too when they're old enough to appreciate them. So think about what you want to do long and hard, because I've got your number, bitch, and I'm dead serious about how I'm gonna use it. Do we understand each other, Bella?"

She was staring at me, her eyes now huge with fear at the realization of the extent of my plans.

"Do you understand me, you fuckin' cunt?" I seethed through my teeth.

Impotent tears started flowing out of her eyes, and she and I both knew the game was over, and she had lost. She turned tail and ran away from us and the school. I knew I should have felt some remorse, but all I could think was good riddance to bad rubbish.

I looked over at Edward who was staring at me, speechless. When my eyes met his he snapped out of his trance.

"Who the fuck are you and what have you done with my best friend?" he asked.

I shrank a little into my normal, more casual posture. "I told you I had a plan to keep her in line."

"Yeah, you did. But, Jesus!"

"It's nothing, Edward, it's just a threat. It's not like I'll ever have to make good on it."

"But if you had to, you would, right?"

I looked away. "Yeah," I said, "if I had to I would. So let's hope the bitch is smart enough to stop messing with us. Now come on, we're gonna be late for the damn senior breakfast."

No comments:

Post a Comment