Monday, February 1, 2010

Chapter 5

Click here to read the Disclaimer and Warning.

Chapter 5: Revenge

When I was certain that Edward was deeply asleep, I slowly pulled my arm from underneath him and got up to get a lightly moistened towel. I gently cleaned the cum off his cock and wiped as much of it as I could off the comforter. I took off his shoes, socks and jeans, and carefully pulled up his briefs so that he would be somewhat decent when he woke up in bed with me the next morning. I tossed the bag of corn in the trash can, covered him with a spare blanket and placed a bottle of Tylenol and a glass of water on the nightstand, figuring he might need them whenever he woke up. Then I took off my own socks and jeans, crawled into bed and spooned my body to his.

It felt so good to lie like this next to him. The only thing that could have made it better would be both of us nude, with my cock nestled between his ass cheeks and his cradled in my hand. I closed my eyes and let myself hope for a moment that something like that could happen someday. Even without it, though, as my heavy eyelids refused to re-open and I drifted off to sleep, my last thought was that this was the best night of my life.

Like most drunks, Edward had a restless night and he moved around a lot, waking me in the process. At about 3:00 a.m. he tried to get out of bed.

"Bathroom," he mumbled when I asked him what he needed.

I got up with him and followed him to the bathroom. He managed to piss on his own without making too much of a mess, but the standing and walking must have been too much for him, because almost as soon as he was done I saw him start to heave and I watched with dismay as the contents of his stomach emptied all over my damn bathroom, only a small percentage of it actually making it to the toilet.

"Damn it," he groaned. "Fuck!"

I thought an apology would have been more appropriate, considering I was going to have to clean up all this shit, but I knew better than to wait for one. Still, as pissed and disgusted as I was by the clean-up I'd have to do later, right now he was my priority, and clearly he felt like crap. I made him lift up his arms so I could remove his vomit-stained T-shirt and walked him over to the sink, where I wiped off his face with a wet washcloth and helped him rinse his mouth out with water. I walked him back to bed and made him swallow a couple of Tylenol and drink the water before I let him lie down and go back to sleep, tucking the covers around him. I was hoping he wouldn't get up soon and upchuck the pills along with whatever was left in his system. I knew even with the painkiller he would have a bitch of a headache in the morning, but at least the Tylenol might take some of the edge off.

I was too fuckin' tired to do a full blown clean up, but I grabbed some towels and mopped up as much of the puke as I could so that the bathroom would be usable throughout the night and in the morning. Edward would never know how much he owed me for this night.

When I was done I got back in bed and tried to get close to him again, but he was way too restless and didn't stay in any one position for more than a few minutes. Realizing that it would be impossible for me to keep holding him, I decided it was better for both of us if I gave him some room, so I slipped away to the edge of my side of the bed and turned to lie with my back to him. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't, my mind racing with thoughts of what would happen in the morning. Obviously my biggest hope was that Edward would remember everything we did and realize that he was in love with me. But I knew this was Forks, not some fairytale kingdom, and I'd do better to prepare myself for the worst.

The smartest and safest thing would have been to go sleep in the guest room. Then, when Edward woke up in the morning, I wouldn't have to admit to anything, and if he remembered something I could just tell him it was a dream. That would have been smart, but dishonest. Besides, there was no way in hell I was going to be able to make myself leave this bed. No, even if the worst happened, I would just have to deal with the fallout from here.

I must have drifted off eventually, because the next thing I knew a strong arm was curling around me and I felt a hard-on pressing into my back.

"Morning, Baby," I heard Edward's sleepy voice and I stopped breathing. I didn't dare move. I didn't know if he was awake or still asleep. If he was still asleep, I wanted to keep him that way as long as possible. I enjoyed a brief moment of contentment before I had my answer.

"JASPER? WHAT THE FUCK?"

He moved his arm and body away from me at lightning speed. I let out the carbon dioxide that I'd been holding in my lungs and took a deep refill of oxygen, closing my eyes to steel myself for the wrath that I was sure was coming before exhaling again, opening my eyes and turning over to face him. He was already out of bed, pulling on his jeans and looking around for his T-shirt.

"You managed to cover it with vomit last night," I told him warily. "It's in my hamper. I'll wash it for you today. For now you can grab one of mine from the second dresser drawer."

As he walked over to the dresser to get a shirt, I got out of bed and pulled on my jeans. Then I stood and waited for him to start talking. I didn't have to wait long.

"Jesus Christ, Jasper. I came over here last night to get some fucking support and you end up groping me and luring me into your bed? You fucking fag!"

He hadn't touched me, but I recoiled as if I'd been punched.

"Is that really what you think happened last night?" I asked quietly. "And is that really how you see me, Edward? As a fuckin' fag?"

Uncertainty flashed in his eyes and I saw him frown as he obviously tried to recall exactly what took place the previous evening.

"I don't know. I didn't before, but then I never woke up in bed with you, wearing only my underwear. And Bella said . . ."

A micro-burst of white hot fury cursed through me at the mention of her name and gave me courage and conviction I didn't know I had.

"Bella said? Really, Edward? Are you kidding me? After what the fuckin' cunt did to you, you have the balls to stand here and use something she said against me? Well, fuck you! Fuck you and her both. I may not have done as much for you as you've done for me over the years, but I've always been there for you. Always! Even when you started dating that bitch, who always hated me and did her best to fuck me over at every turn. And last night, when you came to my fuckin' house needing someone, I was there for you again.

"Let's just make one thing clear. I don't give a shit if you think I'm a fuckin' fag or not, because whether or not I'm a fuckin' fag is totally irrelevant to what happened last night. You fuckin' asked me to do everything I ended up doing. You needed help and I fuckin' stepped up and helped you. I didn't jump you and molest you while you were incapacitated. I was there for you like I've been there every other goddamn time you needed me since the day we met.

"And now you stand here and accuse me of being a fag? Well, that's fine. If that's what it takes to help you sleep at night, that's fine. I'll be your fuckin' scapegoat today too. But this is the last goddamn time, Edward. You've said what you needed to say. Now get the fuck out and never speak to me again."

I watched the expression on his face turn from shock to shame.

"Jasper," he said, uncertainly. He held out his hand as if to calm me. "I didn't want to believe her, but then when I saw you walking out of the movie theater with Peter . . ."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I roared, surprising even myself with the ferocity in my voice. The last thing I needed was to be reminded of what happened that night and how big of a pussy I was to have stayed friends with him despite it all.

Edward took a step back, his eyes now reflecting a bit of fear, but still made no move to leave. To my horror, I took pleasure in that fear. I'd never seen Edward afraid before and it gave me an unbelievable power surge. I was on some sort of adrenaline induced high and, though I had never really fought anyone before, at that moment I could have easily taken him on. The anger at his words, at his reaction, at his rejection of me as a person was so highly charged, a part of me actually hoped he would take up my unspoken challenge and fight me. After all the shit I had done for him the previous night, not to mention through the years, for him to pay me back with his contempt, disgust, and his willingness to accept that whore's accusations against me was too much. I had finally reached my limit.

"Get out, you motherfucker, while you still can, or so help me I won't be responsible for what happens," I threatened, my voice suddenly very low and quiet.

Edward gave me one last look before walking out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him. The click of the door latch poured over me like a bucket of cold water.

Fuck! What have I done?

The realization of what had just happened hit me hard. I finally stood up for myself, but at what price? Suddenly I felt as though all my energy had drained during that confrontation and I had nothing left. I slid to the floor, sitting with my back against the side of my bed. I sat cross legged, the fingers of my hands clasped together with my elbows resting on my knees and my forehead pressed against my intertwined knuckles.

I couldn't believe it. The previous night was the happiest I'd ever been with Edward and this morning I lost him. I always knew this was a possibility. I just didn't realize how much it would fuckin' hurt. When he threw Bella's words at me, he might as well have used a knife. If even now, after all she'd done, he could still believe her about anything, especially the vitriol she was spewing about me, then there was no fuckin' hope.

I took a deep breath, determined not to cry. I might be a fuckin' fag, but I sure as hell wasn't going to get all emotional about this like the last time. I had made it for three weeks while being on Edward's shit list in the beginning of the school year – this would just make the perfect matching fuckin' bookend for my senior year. Granted, I'd have to do it without Maggie this time, but I was stronger, I had experience, I could do it.

The whole thing was my own damn fault anyway. I should have never allowed myself to hope. Only an idiot mopes around after a straight homophobe, hoping he can somehow convince him to bat for the other team. An image popped into my head that nearly made me smile. It was the scene in Some Like it Hot where Marilyn Monroe's character tries to turn on the supposedly sexually repressed Tony Curtis. Only I was not Marilyn Monroe and, unlike Tony Curtis, Edward wasn't just pretending to play on the straight team. Gay people weren't made, they were born. I fuckin' knew that for certain, 'cause there was no way I would have chosen to be gay. And Edward didn't have a choice either. Whether he wanted to come in it or not, Edward had always loved pussy.

I kept breathing deeply, trying to get some hold on my emotions, trying to find a silver lining in the situation. Now that the truth was out, at least I didn't have to worry about rooming with Edward next year. I could go away to school, officially come out of the damn closet, and start looking for that guy I've been dreaming about. The guy who would love me, flaws and all. The guy who would make me forget Edward Cullen by making me so deliriously fuckin' happy nothing else would matter. Yeah, I did want the goddamn fairytale, and the gay Prince Charming and the fuckin' happily ever after. And after putting up with Forks and Edward's shit for so many years, I figured I deserved it.

I was startled out of my thoughts by the feeling of someone sitting down beside me. I turned my head and saw Edward.

"I thought I told you to fuckin' leave?" I said, some of my hostility returning.

"You did," he agreed.

"So what the hell are you still doing here? Which part of 'get the fuck out of my house' didn't you understand?" I asked after a moment of silence. "Do you need me to draw you a map?"

"Shut up, Jasper," he said. "I know you're pissed and you have every right to be, but you don't really want me to leave, do you?"

"Fuck you, Edward. You don't know the first thing about what I do or do not want, alright? And you sure as hell don't have the right to tell me to shut up. Now, go away before I get riled up again." I turned my head back to look at the carpet between my legs, wondering if I would be able to muster the energy to physically throw him out of the house.

Next to me, Edward sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry."

My head snapped back involuntarily to look at him. I couldn't remember those words ever passing Edward's lips before.

"I'm sorry for telling you to shut up and for bringing up that cunt's speculations about you. It's just that . . . Fuck! I'm not queer, Jasper!"

"Nobody said you were."

"Well, you never did. But she . . ."

"What?" I was incredulous once again. Was this bitch fuckin' crazy? Was he telling me that this whore actually cast aspersions on his sexuality and that he took her fuckin' words to heart?

"When we argued, sometimes she'd point out that I loved fucking her ass more than her snatch and she'd accuse me of wishing I was fucking a boy. Wishing I was fucking you. And it was all bullshit, of course, 'cause I never . . . But then after I asked you to do what I asked you to do last night . . . Shit! It freaked me out and I took it out on you. But damn it, I'm not fucking queer!"

I sighed. No matter how much I wanted him to suffer as he'd made me suffer, I still loved him too much to do that to him.

"Fuckin' Bella up the ass doesn't make you queer, Edward. I mean, damn, didn't she steer you into that hole by keeping her pussy locked up so tight for so long? And what happened last night doesn't make you queer either." If only it were that easy, I thought. "You were barely awake enough to know what was going on last night. You were just frustrated and you needed to get off and weren't with it enough to do it yourself. No big deal." At least it shouldn't be a big deal for him. It didn't really matter how big of a deal it was for me. He never needed to know.

We sat side by side for a while, not looking at each other or speaking, lost in our own thoughts.

"Jasper?" he finally asked.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks, man. For last night and for today, for what you just said. I know I don't do this shit very well, and that I'm an asshole more often than not and definitely not deserving of your friendship, but I appreciate everything you did for me. I'm sure it wasn't easy, and I'm sorry that I was such a dick about it today."

I pushed myself up to stand, figuring it would be better to leave this apology unaddressed.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I told him. "Feel free to do the same. The guest bathroom has towels and toiletries, even a spare toothbrush," my mom was always prepared, wanting to make sure every guest had absolutely everything they needed. "Help yourself to some of my clothes, too. When we're done we can grab some breakfast."

"All right," he said and stuck out his hand. I grabbed it and pulled him up.

"We good?" he asked. I nodded.

"Listen, is your family away the entire weekend?"

"Yeah," I said cautiously, afraid of what he might have in mind.

"So do you think I could maybe borrow the guest bedroom for a few hours?"

"Huh?" I wasn't sure I heard him correctly.

"Well, shit, after Bella and last night I'm still feeling a little, well, you know, thrown. . . . And I think it might help if I got right back on that horse? Or, I guess in this case it would be more accurate to say back in the snatch." He cackled at his stupid joke. "I just thought I could call around, find a willing bitch and use the guest room."

Oh, he was fuckin' kidding me, right? No way did he just ask if he could use the guest bedroom of my parents' house as his own personal brothel. But I knew that he wasn't kidding. That's exactly what he wanted to do. And the worst thing was I could think of no reason to tell him no.

"Yeah, Edward, whatever. Just fuckin' keep it to the guest room, all right? I have to go run some errands anyway." I didn't think my heart could break any more than it had this morning, but now he was taking pieces of it and pulverizing them like grains in a mill. There was no way I was gonna stick around to listen to him prove up his manhood with whatever bitch he managed to round up.

I went downstairs to get some cleaners and rags, figuring I might as well clean up the bathroom before I showered. On the way back up I overheard Edward talking on the phone.

"Hey Kate. How're you doing, Baby? . . . No, shit, that's over. I'm back and I'm offering you the first slot out of the gate. You got some time for me today?" I heard a low chuckle. "That's what I figured. So listen, I'm actually at Jasper's. His family is away this weekend and he generously offered up the guest room so we can have a little fun. . . You know it, Baby. Get ready for the best fuck of your life, Katie girl. You know I don't disappoint. . . All right. See you in an hour."

I walked past him to the bathroom.

"That Kate," he said to me, shaking his head as he made his way to the guest room, "She's a fuckin' nympho and a freak, and damn if she's not a screamer, too. Nothing like getting on one of those to feed a goddamn ego. You want me to tell her to stick around after I'm done with her? I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving you a go. She used to tell me how much she liked the way you filled out your jeans."

"I'll pass," I said, trying to sound offhand, "I'm sure by the time you're done with her there won't be much freak left."

He laughed. "The mood I'm in, you're probably right, my friend. You're probably right."

I closed the bathroom door behind me and the stench of last night's vomit combined with the nausea I was already feeling after hearing Edward's plans nearly caused me to upchuck my own stomach contents. I pressed my right hand tightly over my eyes to stem the tears. He clearly didn't realize. He still thought I was straight and he had no idea how I felt about him. I suppose I should have been glad, but knowing how he was going to spend the day under my own fuckin' roof was killing me.

I emptied my bladder and started cleaning the bathroom to distract myself from my thoughts. When I was done I jumped in the shower, remembering that with Edward in the house I'd better whip my cream to avoid any potential embarrassment later on. For once, though, thinking of Edward did absolutely nothing for me. I shifted to Peter with the same results. I didn't know what the fuck was wrong with me. Desperate, I tried to come up with a brand new fantasy from scratch, something I'd never had to do before. Then a nearly unfamiliar face pushed its way into my thoughts. James. My cock twitched and I went with it, imagining the two of us in that fuckin' coat room, stripping off our suit pants to suck each other off and go further, him whispering compliments in my ear as he filled my ass with his hard cock while stroking me to orgasm. I came surprisingly fast and hard, absolutely shocked at how easily I put that fantasy together. Water streamed over me as I calmed down, wondering why the fuck I was thinking of this stranger now. His phone number was still programmed into my mobile, but it had been over 9 months since I met him and I was sure he wouldn't remember me. I needed to get him the hell out of my head.

I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror, for the first time noticing my swollen lips and the deep purple love bite above my collar bone. I ran my tongue over my lips and noticed that they were tender. I made a mental note to suck on some ice cubes to see if I could get the swelling down and numb the tenderness away. Then I lightly touched the mark on my neck with my finger, briefly closing my eyes and remembering Edward's kisses. We didn't talk about those this morning, nor would we, now or ever. I knew he had been taking out his anger on me, I felt it and didn't care, and hopefully he would be able to dismiss it that way in his own mind. For me it would just be a memory I would carry with me always, in lieu of the sweet tender kisses I really wanted from him, but which I would never have.

In the meantime I had my mark, which I needed to hide from everyone else. The only way to do it this time of year was to wear something with a collar, so I found a polo, dressed, and looked at the time. I had about 20 minutes before Kate arrived, and I needed to be out of the house before she did. I stripped the cum stained comforter off my bed and threw it into the washer, thankful that whoever designed the house had thought to put the washer and dryer on the upper level, so I didn't have to waste time trudging to the basement.

I pocketed my wallet and ran to the kitchen to grab some juice and granola bars to go. Edward was at the bar counter, finishing a bowl of cereal. Wearing one of my favorite T-shirts, even with his bruised up face he looked and smelled so damn fresh and fuckable, and hell if I didn't feel myself start to harden again. Maybe I couldn't quite conjure him up in the shower, but in person he was still a fuckin' wet dream come true.

Making sure I kept my back to him, I grabbed the keys to my mother's car and told him that I'd be back later, and to go out through the garage if he needed to leave before I returned.

"Hey," he said as I made my way to the garage, "Hold up a sec."

I stopped and turned my head to look back. He was off the stool coming towards me.

"Thanks again, Jas," he said, moving to hug me. Aware that the hug would likely make obvious my erection, I took a step away from him. His face clouded.

"Oh, yeah, right. Sorry, man. I guess after . . ."

"You're welcome, Edward. Don't sweat it, OK?"

"Yeah. Well, have a good day."

I couldn't quite get the 'you too' past my constricted throat, so I just nodded and left.

I didn't really have any errands to run, so I drove to a nearby coffee shop, got myself a latte and tried to figure out what to do for the next few damn hours to avoid going home. Without consciously thinking about it, I took out my mobile and started scrolling through the numbers until I reached James. I stared at the name and number for a while, feeling a strange temptation to hit the send key. I needed to be with someone who felt the same way I did, someone who actually found me attractive and wanted to be with me. But what the hell would I say if I did call? 'Hi, remember me? We talked for a minute or so at a reception 9 months ago?' And even if he did remember, I was only going to be in town for a few more weeks before I had to leave for my dad's. And that time was going to be filled with all the graduation shit and getting ready for the summer and college. Clearly it wasn't the ideal time to start anything. Not to mention that he was in Seattle and I had no means to get there easily from Forks. Feeling pissed off and depressed, I snapped the phone shut. It was pointless to even speculate about James. I had to accept the fact that I was stuck in this goddamn town for a few more weeks, and in this coffee shop for a few more hours. Fuck!

I looked outside and saw a police squad car drive down the road, which reminded me of that damned cunt, Bella. I needed to come up with a way to get even with her, not just for all the misery she caused Edward, but for the way I was feeling right now. It was payback time, and when it came to revenge, I could be even more ruthless than Edward. The shit between me and her had been building up for a while now, and I was about to release a fountain of manure on her so deep she'd never dig her fuckin' way out. I wasn't quite sure yet what exactly I would do, but a plan started forming in my head. The first step was easy and I could do it right now, killing time in the process. I finished my coffee, got back in the car and left to find Jacob Black.

I found him easily enough at his house, and small wonder. The fucker's face looked like he'd gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. He greeted me with a brave "What the fuck do you want, Whitlock?" but his eyes betrayed his fear. I made him come with me to an out of the way park where we could talk without worrying about being overheard.

"All right," I told him, "Here's the deal. You got caught pissing on Edward's property and obviously he didn't take that well. Personally, I don't give a fuck. In fact, you did me a favor, 'cause I hate that fuckin' cunt and I'm glad that she's out of the picture. Because of that, I'm prepared to make sure that what happened last night is the extent of repercussions for you, but only if you're willing to go along with my plan."

Jacob looked at me from his long dark lashes with a surly look, but I could tell he was interested.

"What plan?" he asked.

"I'll get to that in a minute. First, I need some information, and you'd better tell me the fuckin' truth, because this shit will come out and if I find out you lied to me you're gonna wish that Edward fuckin' killed you when he found you with her, you understand?"

Jacob nodded.

"All right. How long have you been screwin' Bella?"

"Just a few weeks. The first time was teacher's institute day."

I closed my eyes. That explained how Edward had a day to spend with me in Port Angeles.

"And who did you tell you were screwin' her?"

Jacob looked at me indignantly, like it was an insult to suggest he would fuck and tell.

"Quit the bullshit, Jacob. Even you're too old for it. Who did you tell?"

"No one, man, I swear," he must have realized that I still didn't believe him because his face became sincere, "Do you think I have a fucking death wish? I knew how Cullen would react if he ever found out. I didn't tell anyone."

I smirked. "You're a smart guy, Jake. Too fuckin' bad you weren't smart enough to keep your dick in your pants when Bella came panting. I'm assuming she came after you?"

"Yeah," he said, suddenly embarrassed. "She saw me fucking Charlotte Bailey behind the school one day and said I had a dick the size of King Kong. . ."

I held my hand up. "I didn't ask for a goddamn play by play," I told him. "I do, however, want to know what she liked to do. No unnecessary details, just the facts and any freaky stuff."

He looked at me suspiciously. "Why do you wanna know that?"

"None of your fuckin' business, Jake. Your job is to answer my questions and to follow my damn instructions. That's all. Nothing else concerns you, understand? Now, you can be a fuckin' hero and protect that bitch's privacy, or you can tell me what I wanna know, your choice. But unless you tell me everything I wanna know, the deal is off, and you can fuckin' fend for yourself for the rest of the year. I can restrain Edward or not—it's your choice."

"All right, don't get your boxers in a knot, I was just asking," he said and shrugged. "I don't really care. In fact, I probably don't even fuckin' wanna know."

I had to agree with him there. The less he knew about the plan the better off he was. If he knew, the likelihood that he would slip and tell someone was that much greater, and he would live to regret that.

"So?" I directed him back to the question at hand.

"She liked me pounding her pussy best, but she was always good to go. Any time, any hole."

I smirked. I would have to remember that. It was a nice little slogan.

"What else?" I asked.

"We never did it in public, because like I said, I didn't have a fucking death wish, but she was always trying to get me to do it. It's like she wanted to be seen, you know? I think me fucking Charlotte in public was part of what interested Bella in the first place."

"Good. Anything else?"

He thought for a moment. "Nah. It's just that I always had this feeling that she wouldn't say no to anything, you know? She wanted to do the sort of shit that other chicks would never do. She wasn't really interested in romance. She wanted it hard and fast. I don't know if she's rebelling against her dad or what, but she was definitely up for anything."

I nodded. This shit was going to be too easy.

"All right. Now, here's what you're gonna do. You're going to keep your trap shut about fuckin' Bella. And when I say shut, I mean forever, not just the next few weeks. You're not going to touch her again, you're not going to speak to her again, you're not even gonna fuckin' look at her again. If she comes up to you ignore her. If she brings up screwin' you, deny, deny, deny. Understood?

"Yeah," he said. "This shit is really gonna fuck her up. You know that, right?"

I ignored his comment.

"The way you got your face messed up is you attacked me after I made fun of a shirt you were wearing and Edward stepped in to back me up. You got it?"

"Sure, sure. But if you and I were fighting, how come your face isn't as screwed up as mine and his."

"Well, you see, when we're done here it will be. I'm gonna give you one shot, so you better make it good, and you better not fuckin' break any bones. So go ahead, punch me."

He looked at me skeptically, and then all around, like he expected someone to jump out from behind a tree.

"Fuckin' hit me, Jacob. Pretend I'm Edward. Only, like I said, don't break anything."

Reluctantly, he pulled back his right fist and let it fly. I could tell he wasn't using his full strength, but fuck! That shit hurt! I grimaced and brought my right hand to my face, as if that would help anything. He looked at me apologetically, but didn't say anything.

"So are you clear on what you need to do and say?" I asked. He confirmed that he was and we walked back to his house. I could feel my face and eye swelling from where Jacob had hit me as I drove back home.

When I arrived at home I was relieved to see that Edward's fuck fest with Kate was over and she was gone. I told Edward about seeing Jake and my new cover story for how he, Jacob and I had been injured. Edward wasn't crazy about leaving Jake alone, but he agreed that it was necessary to demonstrate that the fight between him Jake and me was unrelated to his break-up with Bella. The most important thing was not to give that bitch a chance to damage Edward's reputation or ego (any more than the cunt already managed to do in private) and to isolate her from everyone.

Edward must have felt really bad about the way he treated me that morning and really grateful for what I did with Jake, because he not only took care of my face, getting me pain killers and changing out the cold packs to reduce the swelling, he also stayed in with me that evening. We ordered pizza with my favorite toppings, watched my choice of movies and played my choice of games. It was almost like the evenings we used to spend together when we were younger, before puberty turned him into a player and me into a pathetically hopeless fag.

I did more laundry, washing out the filthy towels and Edward's T-shirt, as well as the bedding in the guest bedroom. Edward helped me re-make the bed in the guest room and clean up so there was no sign of his and Kate's activities. The whole evening felt kind of surreal. There was nothing more to it than friendship, yet I couldn't shake the feeling that I was somehow getting a view of what it would be like to live together and spend all my evenings with him. It was like getting a glimpse of paradise and then having the gates slammed in your face.

I pretended to be tired early, and was actually relieved when Edward finally left. Rather than replaying the weekend's events in my head and falling further into a state of depression, I went back to my conversation with Jacob and started plotting my revenge. The only thing that surprised me about what I'd learned about Bella was that she was stupid enough to do what she did so close to graduation. It's not like she wasn't staying in Forks after graduation so that next year, when Edward was gone, she could have been fuckin' Black and every other guy in the school without fear of being discovered. Clearly, she liked the element of danger and that would play right into my hands.

I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I needed those assholes Sam and Paul to make it work, but they would cooperate because they would not want to piss off Edward and because my plan was right up their sadistic fuckin' alleys, so they'd be getting something out of it too.

I even had the perfect time and place. The Friday after finals were over and before graduation, Edward was throwing a huge party for the senior class at his house. Somehow he managed to ensure that his parents would be out of town even though they knew about the party. He even had Carlisle arrange for a couple of limos to drive the kids to and from the party all night, so no one would have to drive drunk. It still amazed the shit out of me that everyone, including the cops and parents of all the kids, knew there would be underage drinking going on with no adults around, and yet everyone went along with it like it was no big deal. I don't know how, but between them Edward and Carlisle had the whole fuckin' town of Forks absolutely charmed. And in the end it didn't really matter how or why things were the way they were, since it was all a perfect setup for my purposes. I had two weeks to put my plan in action, and I would need every bit of that time to make sure everything went smooth as silk.

Some of my greatest pleasure in the next two weeks came from watching Bella turn into a fuckin' leper. Word spread like wildfire that Edward had dumped her and absolutely no one wanted anything to do with her. She put on a brave face, I had to give her that, but I knew she must have been crushed inside with her loss of status. Bella had always enjoyed the power she had as Edward's girlfriend, and losing that had to drive her crazy. Of course, what had she expected when she told Edward she didn't want him? I guessed she thought she was so damn hot he'd come crawling, begging her to take him back, but she now knew that was a serious miscalculation. Edward was back in the saddle with scores of girls wanting to ride a cowboy and Bella was left in the dust with fuckin' hoof prints on her face. And I was loving every minute of her misery, especially knowing her most humiliating moments were yet to come, courtesy of the Forks' resident fuckin' fag.

I put all the pieces of my plan in motion carefully and by the night of the party I was all set. I hadn't told Edward a thing, just in case something went wrong, but I had a feeling he would appreciate what was about to happen. I had assumed control over the entertainment for the duration of the party, and I was planning on delivering much more than dance music. This was going to be an event no one would forget.

I set the sound system to play a pre-recorded mix of dance music so that I could concentrate on the task at hand. Ear buds in, I listened and watched the live feed images on the screen of my laptop. I saw Paul and Bella enter the office in the back of Paul and Sam's auto shop, where earlier I had installed a camera that was now broadcasting the feed. I listened as Paul ordered Bella to strip and watched her willingly comply. The bitch had been so isolated I knew that she would be easy pickings for any person showing her the least bit of attention, especially if he offered to scratch her itch. Clearly I hadn't been wrong. I watched as Bella followed Paul's command to get on her knees and suck his cock. Things were getting more interesting, but it wasn't time yet to interrupt everyone at the party. It was only after Paul pulled his cock from Bella's mouth before he came that I switched the sound from the pre-mixed music to that of the live feed. I knew the real interesting portion of the evening was about to start, and I needed to capture everyone's attention before I gave them an eye-full.

"You better stop that now, bitch, or you're not going to get what you're really after." Paul's voice rang clear through the speakers in Edward's back yard. "Tell me what you want, you little whore. You don't just want to drink my cum cocktail, do you? What do you want?"

Bella moaned. "I want you to fuck me. I want your cock inside me."

"Then don't just kneel there, slut, get on top of the damn desk and show me where you want it."

I saw people around the party had stopped their dancing and conversations, and were looking around, wondering what the hell they were listening to. Everything was going according to plan. Just a bit more time to make sure everyone was captivated, and they would have the visuals to go along with the sound.

I turned back to the screen to find Bella laying on her back on top of the desk with her legs spread wide and Paul between them, slapping his hard cock against her clit.

"Don't tease me, damn you," She growled, "fuck me already."

Paul backed a couple of steps away. "Who the fuck do you think you are, bitch, to think you can order me around? You're lucky I'm even fucking willing to touch you. I'll do what I want to you when I want. You'd better remember that if you want that pussy of yours filled tonight. Do you understand?"

The camera wasn't good enough to pick up the fine details, but I imagined I could see the fury and frustration in Bella's eyes. I had to give it to Paul, his years of practice in humiliating the helpless were really paying off. I guessed it took a lot for her to do it, but she was desperate and I saw Bella nodding.

"Say it, whore. I want to hear you say that you understand who's in charge."

"I understand. You're in charge."

"You got that right. Now, beg me for what you want. And you better make it good."

"Please, Paul. Please fuck me. Please fill my pussy with your hard cock."

"That's better," Paul said as he returned to his spot between her legs and sunk his cock into her slowly.

"Like this?" He asked slyly.

"Harder, please fuck me harder," I took a great amount of satisfaction in hearing Bella beg, knowing her pleas were also being heard by everyone at the party.

He pulled his cock out all the way and slammed back into her.

"That what you want?"

"Yes," She moaned. "But faster, more, please. . . "

Just then the door to the office opened and, right on cue, Sam came in. I glanced around, satisfied that absolutely everyone was engrossed in the audio portion of the program. It was time to deliver the visuals. I pressed the button and the image was transferred through the projector onto the back wall of Edward's house. Everyone turned towards the sudden flash of light and was treated of an image of Paul yanking his cock from Bella's cunt, tucking himself into his jeans and zipping up before turning to talk to the other man.

"Hey Sam, sorry, I lost track of time. I was just fooling around with Cullen's cast off, but now you're here, let's go to the bar."

"Sorry, man, it looks like I interrupted," Sam said. "Do you want to finish what you started?"

"Nah," Paul replied casually. I had to admit, for barely educated bullies, these guys weren't half bad actors. "The skank was hardly worth the effort. I'm sure I can find better quality pussy in the bar. Besides, I wouldn't want you to feel left out."

This was the moment I'd been waiting for. There were only two ways for this situation to end, and each one got me what I wanted. Bella could either get dressed and leave the auto shop as a reject that not even slimy Paul wanted to finish fucking, or she could beg for one or both of the guys to fuck her. Frankly, I didn't care which she chose. The final nail in her humiliation coffin had already been publicly hammered in. The only reason I kept watching now was morbid curiosity.

"No one needs to be left out," Bella said. "I can handle both of you."

A collective gasp rang out from the party guests. Damn! I had to admit, the fuckin' bitch knew how to deliver. I was sure she could have a great career in the porn industry. Too bad she wasn't getting paid for this little performance. But maybe I would provide her with a tape to use as her resume. Forget the freakin' circus. This was the greatest fuckin' show on earth!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Edward.

"Jasper? What the fuck is this?"

I smirked. "It's an early graduation present for you. I just thought I'd show all of our friends what a fuckin' whore Bella Swan really is. She'll never live this down."

He looked at me with a mixture of admiration and fear. "Shit, Jasper, this is the coldest fuckin' thing I've ever seen. I can't believe you had it in you to set this shit up. How did you know she'd go through with it?"

I shrugged. "After I talked to Jacob I was sure she would take Paul up on his offer. I didn't know if she'd go for both guys, but at that point it didn't matter." I explained my plan to him as we watched Bella sucking Sam while Paul pounded her pussy.

"You're a fucking evil genius," Edward said. "Remind me never to get on your bad side."

I suddenly turned serious.

"Edward, you didn't know it, but that fuckin' cunt had been torturing me since you started dating her. I never said anything 'cause I thought she made you happy, but when she hurt you the way she did, I couldn't let her get away with it. So this is for the both of us, and she really made it too easy for me. I don't think I could ever do this to anyone else, but she really had it coming."

Edward's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"What did she do to you?"

I dismissed his question with a wave of my hand. "It's not important anymore. It's over and this is the best kind of revenge. After this she won't be able to show her face around town much less hurt either of us. And I have ways of keeping her in line in the future too. She really was too stupid to realize what she had, and she gambled it all away. And now I'm the one who's gonna have her eating out of the palm of my fuckin' hand."

The threesome on the screen had switched positions, and Bella was now sitting astride Sam riding his cock with Paul behind her, drilling her ass. This shit was getting too disgusting to watch. I looked around the party and saw that the video was like a freakin' train wreck. Whether interested or disgusted, no one had been able to take their eyes off the images, though a few guys had moved into the shadows and, judging by their hand movements, were doing more than just watching, sick fucks.

"I think that's just about enough don't you?" I asked Edward, who nodded in agreement.

I quickly moved to the laptop and typed in the text that would serve as the end title. "Bella Swan for Class Whore. Anyone, Any time, Any hole. Multiples welcome."

I hit a key that replaced the live video and sound feed with the title. I left the title up for several long seconds in silence, then switched the sound system back to dance party music and turned off the projector.

"And now back to our regularly scheduled programming, already in progress," I said to Edward. He smirked and gave me a friendly pat on the back. I don't think I'd ever been as satisfied in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment